Hearing analyzer play store app; Perform a pure-tone audiometry and speech intelligibility test on your mobile.
It is hard to realize that you have problems with your hearing. Regular monitoring of your hearing with the help of our application can assess the level of your hearing and reduce the anxiety you feel thinking about its condition.
— graphic representation of test results and text description;
— test hearing conducted with the help of 8 tone signals of different frequencies (from 125 Hz to 8000 Hz);
— control of hearing changes by comparison with previous results;
— comparison of test results with the norm for your age;
— comparison of test results with results of another person;
— sending test results by email to a doctor;
— exporting test results for automatic adjustment of the application Petralex hearing aid.
Note (denial of responsibility):
The application is not a piece of medical equipment or software with corresponding certification and does not replace hearing test conducted by a specialist. The results of test hearing in the Application cannot be used as a basis for diagnosis.
Perform a pure-tone audiometry and speech intelligibility test on your mobile.
The app provides two basic hearing test: pure-tone audiometry and the speech intelligibility test (the digits-in-noise).
Pure-tone audiometry determines the degree of hearing loss in relation to the sound frequency. The test consists in determining the quietest sound that you are able to hear, thus determining your hearing threshold. The digits-in-noise test evaluates speech intelligibility and consists of recognition of the digits in the noise.
The features of the Hearing Test app:
* pure-tone audiometry (using bundled headphones and predefined calibration coefficients from the database),
* the digits-in-noise test for speech intelligibility measurements,
* noise meter to measure background noise during the test,
* calibration of the device (in the case of lack of predefined calibration or for headphones other than bundled).
* high-frequency audiometry,
* classification of the hearing loss,
* comparison with age norms,
* printing of the tests results,
* adding notes,
* calibration adjustment (calibration coefficients may be adjusted on the basis of your results obtained using clinical audiometer),
* verification of calibration coefficients.
Pro version features:
* local database (offline access to tests results, without connecting to the server),
* synchronization (your tests results can be stored in a cloud; data are easy to recover, can be transferred between devices and accessed on different devices).