GSEB HSC Model Paper 2022: Download PDF @gseb.org
With more than 2 million trusted definitions and synonyms, the Dictionary.com English dictionary and thesaurus app for Android is optimized with your mobile device in mind to help you learn English or improve your English vocabulary. It even works offline! Install the offline dictionary for access to definitions and synonyms whenever and wherever you need them — no bulky books necessary.
In Addition To The Trusted Reference Content From Dictionary.Com And Thesaurus.Com, This Education App Includes:
Word of the Day – Learn a new word each day and expand your vocabulary education
– Synonyms — Get thesaurus content alongside your dictionary definitions
– Audio pronunciations – Never mispronounce another word
– Voice search – Find the definitions you’re looking for anywhere, anytime
– Wordplay — Improve your vocabulary with fun quizzes
– Word Puzzle – Can you score a perfect 10? Unscramble the letters in this fun word game!
– Grammar help – Get grammar tips, word usage, and more
– Favorite words and search history – Customize your recently searched word list, and never forget the newest words you’ve learned
– English spelling help – Not sure how a word is spelled? This app will find it for you.
– Learner’s dictionary – Includes extra information about word usage for English learners
The Concise Oxford English Dictionary is the most popular dictionary of its kind and is noted for its clear, concise definitions as well as its comprehensive and authoritative coverage of the vocabulary of the English-speaking world. Available in both British & American voice versions, this dictionary consists of over 50,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations.