Google Camera App: take fantastic pictures and videos
Google Camera App
Never miss a moment with Google Camera, and take fantastic pictures and videos using features such as portrait, Night Sight and the video stabilisation modes.
• HDR+ with exposure and white balance controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
• Top Shot – Pick the best moment with Top Shot. It automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
• Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the details and colours that get lost in the dark. You can even take photos of the Milky Way!
• Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom makes your pictures sharper when you zoom in.
• Motion Mode – Capture life in motion. Take professional-quality long exposure and action pan photos.
• Long shot – Take casual, quick videos by simply long-pressing the shutter key in the default camera mode.
You can take a photo on the camera on your phone in different ways. Use this article to get started taking photos and to find resources about advanced photo options.
Some of these steps work only on Android 10 and up. Learn how to check your Android version.
Some of these steps require you to touch the screen.
Requirements – The latest version of Google Camera only works on Pixel phones running Android 12 and above. Some features are not available on all devices.